- Children Welcome: Great set up for families and kids- the Game room in the garage will entertain them for hours!
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters : ask Nicole
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non-Smoking Only
1 king, 1 baby crib
The Master Bedroom w/ deck out to lake
Up Stairs bedroom on lake side with view of lake
Up Stairs bedroom on garage side
1 queen, 4 bunk bed
Giant Bunk room on lake level – sleeps 10!!
Small bedroom on lake level- outside of TV area w/ bathroom
1 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon, 2 bunk bed
Guest Cottage- sleeps 8 in summer only-own kitchen & bath!
3.50 bathrooms in Main Cabin
1 bathroom in Seasonal Guest Cottage
toilet, tub, shower, jetted tub
Master Bath with jucuzzi tub
Small bathroom on main level with toilet and sink
Upstairs bathroom- toilet, sink & tiled shower
Lake Level Bath- toilet, shower, sink
Guest Cottage: summer only- no water in winter!!
Kitchen & Dining
- Kitchen : Gourmet Kitchen: Viking fridge, Thermodore range, granite counter-tops and island. Pantry with basic spices ect.
- Refrigerator : Viking Plus an extra refrigerator in the laundry room and a beverage fridge in the game room
- Dining : Room for Beautiful lake views from the dining area.
- Pantry Items : Yes- basic spices, oils and what is left-
- Freezer : Yes- extra chest freezer in basement.
- Stove / Oven : Thermodore gas range & oven.
- Coffee Maker : Definitely!!
- Dishes & Utensils : Yes- for 20
- Dishwasher : Yes
- Microwave : Yes
- Dining Area Seats : 0
- Child’s Highchair
- Ice Maker
Additional Facility Amenities
- Garage : The garage is a 900 sq ft game room: TV, Cable, sit down arcade game, 60 games!, a bar & ping pong.
- Air Conditioning : Yes- no AC in Guest Cottage
- Heating : Yes
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 0
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Game Room : Gameroom is like it’s own bar- ping pong, bar & TV!
- Games : 60-1 Video Game
- Video Games : In gameroom- sit down cock-tail game
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Internet : Yes
Pool & Spa
Sauna by water
- Beachfront : Cabins are located on sandy beachfront of Lake Nebagamon – Lakefront View from Cabin
- Fishing, Water Tubing, Jet Skiing, Freshwater Fishing, Fly Fishing, Hunting Big Game, Golf, Cross Country Skiing, Hiking, Water Skiing, Skiing, Sowmobiling, Boating & Scenic Drives
- Winery Tours, Water Parks, Museums, Cinemas, Churches, Marina, Library, Zoo, Shopping, Massage Therapist, Restaurants, Gambling Casinos & Recreation Center
- Village of Lake Nebagamon is a small town 20 minutes from Duluth- it has a Dairy Queen you can boat to and several bars and restaurants on the lake as well. The town has a public beach and floating raft right on the water and reminds you of a Norman Rockwell painting of what a small, beautiful lake town should look like.